Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Infamous Feline

This is Fred. She is my cat. Well, not my cat, my families cat. We got her from the Grove Farm School almost three years ago. Fred basically sleeps underneath my parents bed all day. So could be when she was born she lived in the basement of a house. It's dark and cool in a basement. Fred doesn't like being held.

Fred is a naughty cat. If she does not get what she wants, she'll let you know through stinky cat poop. One of her pastimes I would say is pooping on my parents bed. So my parents got a black plastic tarp to put on their bed. They don't sleep with the tarp on the bed...obviously. They put the tarp on the bed after they get up so Fred won't jump on the bed and show her feelings through...ah..."waste." Well...animal waste. You know, poop. Like not sanitary. Stinky. That sort of thing.

So the tarp stays and Fred won't poop. At least that's the way we hope it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment