Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Clay

On the Sunday my Mom brought clay home. She said it was for her Women's Group but brought extra for us. The night I was doing homework I had to color and when I sat the coloring box down behind my clay sculptures I thought it looked really cool. The clay in the front was originally going to be joy stick, like the one you use on video games. But, I saw a face in it, so I made it into a moon figure. The figure to the right, in the corner, is a dinosaur made for my Dad. The dinosaur's name is, well, dinosaur. In the left corner is, well was, well began as, a marshmallows. But then I gave him dreadlocks and a cool chin. Most of his dreadlocks broke. He is wearing a cap from Virgil's Root Beer which I was drinking that night. I think that the crayons in the photo are very vivid with thick rich colors. That's why I enjoyed this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment