Monday, July 20, 2009

photos and photoshop and iphoto ohmy (lions and tigers and bears ohmy)


Today i have been working on a portfolio. You ask why ,this is because i would like to share them with you. You ask what? Well i know i share them with you all here online but i want it to be more public. How do i do this? Well it all comes back to making the portfolio ,I would like to talk to Robbie Stell (the owner of Stell Coffee and tea) about me putting them up on the walls in Stell.I will be giving it my all for the next two hours to edit my photos and chose 6-10 photos to take and show Robbie.

OK so i like to call this photo "what are you looking at".And i guess that raps it up.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Noah!

    Robbie is going to love your photos! People are really going to be excited on your work!

    Keep it up buddy and I'll see you when I return from the San Francisco Bay Area!

    -Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your photos at Stell! You are way too talented to be 13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May i ask whom your are? :)
    THANK you BTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I'm Mrs. Momberger, Carlisle's mom.

    ReplyDelete