Friday, July 3, 2009

Can we be your guest!



Yes, i know shocking...OK so I'm sure you all would like to know how this bear and my family meet. Well, we had just finish snacking(good thing too) and we were climbing back down and The bear was there...So this thing was a little bigger than me and had claws and teeth! I was only feet away from it and had completely climbed down with my dad. My mom was a safe distance away, but then theres Domenick with his back turned. He could not see at first what was happening, and at this time the bear was 5-10 feet from him. Oh, and by the time Dom had noticed it i had climbed 15-20 feet from were i had started in this story.Domenick was also hang on to a rock and could not touch the ground. Oh, i had also left my shoes down by where the bear was now...The interesting thing is this bear had not noticed Dom. Then it glances his way......and looks confused...so it gets within a 5 foot range trying to check out what he is doing. But the bear losers interest in seconds. But, MY SHOES!! The bears see them it sniffs them and then looks once more at us and leaves. I'm paralyzed after this...we collect are self's and hike down.

So the point of this trip was to hang out and chill, just family, so i guess we have a new family member......

3 comments:

  1. Way cool. I talked to dad/ Rick and had to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah, You are amazing! I know how fast you were moving! I can't believe you were able to take such awsome pictures while you were haulin' butt to get away.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! I would have needed a new pair of drawers. In fact, I need a new pair just from looking at your pictures.
    t. momberger

    ReplyDelete