Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is for you Phil

This photo is formerly known by my Dad and I as "Simba ate Spiderman". But today I was at Stell Coffee and Tea (a local coffee shop) and Phil a friend of mine said "Noah I've been checking your blog nightly to see if there's a new blog, so you need to put a new one up." To this I thought...cool! People actually do look at my blog. It was an exciting moment for me. The reason is I enjoy showing my photography. So, Phil...I hope you enjoy the photo.

This photo was spontaneous. We were getting out of the car at the store and my Dad was putting his camera away. And I saw this kid so I told my Dad, "Hold on let me see your camera." So I made this photo with my Dad's camera. This was about five months ago around Halloween time. This was when I decided, "Wow, I really want my own digital camera." I think the kid was confused. 

1 comment: