Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Day With Daddy

Today I spent the afternoon with my father. We decided to go downtown and take photos. My Dad and I went to State Street and Fox Coffee in downtown Redlands. We found many back alleyways that we thought were great candidates for photography. Actually we found the alleyways to be photogenic. I felt the three hours we spent together slipped through my fingers the same way that this picture somehow got into my camera. It was almost like I didn't even really take this picture. I looked at the photo on the back of my camera and went, "Wow, did I really take this!" I really liked the photo.

My Dad found this chair at the back of a restaurant in the alley. So, we had fun with it. This alley was very colorful, which I enjoyed.

5 comments:

  1. Noah, Great eye and thanks for sharing your ideas with me today. I'm very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing man. you have a great potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture, no the least because it has a whole lot of my two favorite colors. I wonder, when I look at it, who was sitting in that chair just a minute ago. It feels as though they just got up for a warm up on their coffee or to hang up the phone, and they'll be right back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are already an amazing photographer of life! Great job, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noah, this is by far my absolute favourite. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete